About Us

Chocolate Pink & Blue's shop owner is Crystal. She lives in Washington DC. She is a SAHM of a little girl. Chocolate Pink and Blue has the most "simply sweet" baby accessories. Chocolate Box Designs shop owner is Summer Shepherd. She lives in West Texas. She is a SAHM of a little girl. MDK Jewelry Design's shop owner is Misti Dawn Kallas. She lives in Lubbock, Texas. She is a SAHM of two little boys. MDK Jewelry Design's features OOAK (One of A Kind) jewelry.

Blog Archive

Friday, January 12, 2007

When was the last time.....



you, yes you, did something nice for yourself? Yesterday, I received in the mail, my 2nd purchase from Gudonya Soap & Spa. I ordered several items for my birthday present. These are the items that I purchased: Body Kiss in Instant Karma, Floap(it is soap that floats)in Instant Karma, and Nail 9-1-1. Ok, so last night, I locked everyone OUT of the bathroom and took my shower. Just before I stepped out of the shower I used the Body Kiss in Instant Karma. Girls let me tell you, your skin will thank you. This is the best ex-foliating product I have ever used. I love it. My skin has been super dry lately. I have had the dry skin bumps really bad. This morning when I got up, all of those bumps were gone. The floap is fantastic. The Nail 9-1-1 stick has started working on healing my cuticles.
I have even used her mud mask, it is great. Although, it scared John and our dog, Bree. LOL! We used the Floap in Plumeria, the smell is fantastic.
Her prices are great! Do yourself a favor and pamper yourself with her products. Your skin will THANK YOU! And you will smell great, too.

No comments: